Social Media Intern APPLY NOW
“Internships were a big part of my career journey so it is important for me to provide other aspiring entrepreneurs, creatives, and like-minded individuals with the same opportunities and experiences that helped me reach my goals. You can do anything you set your mind to and I want to employ people who believe that. With that being said, don’t be afraid to apply, even if you don’t have a lot of experience. This is a learning opportunity and mentorship as much as it is an internship.”
- Karly Piercy, Owner FLORENCE’S COLLECTION
Our business is growing and so is our team! FLORENCE'S COLLECTION is a curated vintage shop based in Halifax, NS. We are dedicated to reducing our economic footprint by saving beautiful pieces from ending up in our landfill.
We are looking for young, ambitious individuals who are interested in gaining relevant work experience with a fast-growing small business. Our ideal candidate is someone who is creative, passionate, and motivated by the experiences and opportunities that surround them.
Social Media Intern Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and post engaging content for all of FLORENCE’S COLLECTION’s social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest)
- Research current styles and trends in the vintage, home decor, and design space.
- Facilitate and engage in online conversations with customers, including responding to direct messages and comments.
- Suggest and research new ways to attract or engage our followers, including promotions, giveaways, or other social media platforms (Example: TikTok)
Social Media Intern Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, specifically Instagram.
- Creative mindset, strong work ethic, and ambitious.
- The ability to take direction, work as a team, and be open to constructive criticism.
- Interested in the vintage, home decor, and design space.
*Please note that this is an unpaid internship focused on providing young individuals like yourself with the opportunity to gain practical work experience and expand upon your knowledge and perspective. You will be working under the owner of FLORENCE'S COLLECTION and have direct access to behind the scene roles and responsibilities required to run a successful small business.
This is an exciting opportunity, please only apply if you have the time, passion, and drive to fulfil the roles and responsibilities described.||||||||||||JDE25EtJKP7_mXNg|||INTERN|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false